Add a little more spice to your life.
How many bottles are in a case?
Can I mix and match a case?
Where is the Ring of Fire Beef Jerky? I don't see it listed anywhere.
Are there any discounts available?
Can you put a gift message in with my order?
Do you offer gift cards?
Can I switch the flavors in the Ring of Fire ® Gift Box?
Yes. You can exchange any flavor of Ring of Fire ® Sauces with another Ring of Fire ® Sauce in the gift box.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email along with which flavors you would prefer in your gift box.
Are your Ring of Fire ® Sauces gluten free?
We do not use any gluten ingredients in the Ring of Fire ® but they are not certified gluten free.
I found an old bottle of hot sauce in my pantry. Is it still good?
If the lot code looks something like this, ie: RF34906MD, this lot code means the hot sauce was manufactured on the 349th day of 2006 or Sept. 21, 2006. Our products are good for 2 years from the manufacturing date so this bottle of hot sauce would be good until the 09-21-08. We do not recommend eating the sauce past the Best By Date.
What are the shipping costs?
- 1 bottle: total shipping cost is $6.00
- 2 bottles: total shipping cost is $7.00
- 3 bottles: total shipping cost is $8.00
- 4 bottles: total shipping cost is $9.00
- 5 bottles: total shipping cost is $10.00
- 6 bottles: Shipping is Free
Merchandise uses the same pricing for shipping.
Do you ship to APO addresses?
Can I come and pick up product from your location?
Do you ship to Canada?
Where do you ship from?
How do you ship your orders?
Why do you ship USPS instead of UPS or Fed Ex?
What do I do if my package arrives damaged?
For more information on our shipping policy, Click Here
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
Please note, if your order has already shipped, we will not be able to change or cancel it but we will work with you to figure out what we can do.
Why does my cart show only 1 bottle instead of 6 bottles?
I just placed my order for 4 bottles and then realized I wanted to order a total of 6 bottles of sauce. Can I email you and have you charge me for the 2 additional bottles I would like to order?
Why is my credit card being declined?
The security protocols for our site is very strict to prevent fraudulent activity. This is for our customer’s safety.
Some of the reasons that a credit card may be declined are:
- The credit card number may have a number transposed.
- A new card was received and activated making the old card unusable.
- The bank issuing the credit card has declined the transaction.
- The billing address does not match the billing statement of your credit card. (this is the most common reason)
- The street number does NOT match but the ZIP code matches the billing statement.
- The street number matches the billing statement but the ZIP does NOT match.
- Neither the street number or ZIP match the billing statement.